Hey guys! I’ve been nominated for the Mystery blogger award for the second time !! 😁(Total awards: 15)
For this nomination, I would like to thank thewordsmith27 who has an amazing blog! Also, this is the first blogger younger than me I’ve met on WordPress 😎😎😂😂
Here are The Rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and also provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominator.
- Nominate anywhere near ten to twenty bloggers. Notify them by leaving a comment on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
“The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma. It is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Three things about me ^_^
- I’m not an avid reader but I’ve finished the Wimpy kid series.📚
- I am a big Disney fan. It’s my duty to watch all the newly released Disney movies!💎
- I prefer Ayurvedic/Homeopathic treatment to Allopathic medicines💧💊
My answers to the questions thewordsmith27 asked:
1.What’s your favourite quote and why?
This is my standard as well as favourite quote. I choose this because it’s simple, sweet and filled with utmost positivity!✨
2. If you could bring one famous person back to life, who would it be, and why?
Definitely Michael Jackson! I was and still am a big fan of his songs and dance moves. Moonwalk to be specific. If he were living, I would’ve got the privilege of listening to his absolutely amazing new songs! Aaou!💃
3. What is your favourite book/poem?
I don’t have any favourite book as such. (Proved above😂)
My favourite poem is The Rime of the Ancient Mariner written by the famous Samuel Taylor Coleridge.🚤🚢
4. What gives you the inspiration to write?
The ups and downs of the life give me the inspiration to write. Let the emotions flow!
5. What is happiness to you?
For me, happiness is Family. It’s one of the precious jewels an individual can receive as a blessing.💎 🌈
This time I’ve decided to nominate my new friends:
- When you were little, what did you want to be?
- What do you love about yourself the most?
- If you had to be on a T.V reality show, which one would you chose?
- Are your feet the same size? (Weird question)
- Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
The link to my best post (according to me ^_^
My latest post: Achievement unlocked (don’t forget to read it if you haven’t!🙆)
Love what you write. Write what you love.