2 good news’ to share:-
#1) I get the privilege yet again for receiving this award! Thank you sooooooo much Fairy Kumar (Di) for nominating me! Your blogs have always inspired me to write something more meaningful. Another talent I came to know about you is that you can sing so well.Your voice is so melodious🎶. Keep up the good work!😘💟💟💟
Starting with the rules:-
1. I am a very introvert person.😳
2. I am a proud Humanities student💟
3. I once wanted to become a choreographer💃
4. I’m not a foodie. I order the exact same thing every time I go out for dinner.😜😛🍕🍔🍟🌯🍜🍝
5. Pink is my favorite color😍😍
6. I don’t make friends very easily!
7. Drawing and coloring is the last option if I’m getting bored. (I greatly dislike colouring)
8. I am a Bengali😊. But don’t really know how to speak, just understand.
9. My dream place is Paris😍💓
10. I loveeeee shopping!💅👗👝👛👠👒🛍🛍👜💄📿
11. I study in a Convent school!💓
Following are the answers to the questions Fairy di asked me:-
1) What is an award for you?
Awards are really very special to me. They are something which define a person’s ability and showcase the talent within. I think each and every field should honour the deserving person(s) an award. Even housewives should get one!
2) What completes you?
My family completes me. Without them I’m nothing!
3) Plant or tree?
A plant which eventually grows into a tree!😉🌱🌳
4) What is that one thing which make you sleep?
Fatigue.(Daily school life in Delhi’s extreme weather!)
5) Are you confused right now?
Not actually right now, but Yes, I was confused in whatever was tought in Psychology today.
6) Do you find yourself as an inspiration?
Noway, I’m too young and so inexperienced to become an inspiration.
7) What is your biggest achievement?
My biggest achievement as of now is that I did score very well in 10th board examinations!
8) How different I am from others?
The difference between you and other people on social media I would say, is that you genuinely love people even before knowing them in person, for eg: me as a junior or I might say a little sister. Your words prove that.💕
9) Who is your umbrella (the most caring and supporting person!)
My dad!💓 and my mom too.💕
10) Which smell makes you happy?
Pizza’s, when my house gets whitewashed (paint), sweet smelling perfume, kerosene and petrol. ❤❤❤
My nominees for receiving this coveted award:-
Questions I would like to ask you all are as follows:-
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is the word that best describes you?
3. What all other hobbies do you have?
4. Cat or dog?
5. Do you love kids/babies/children. Why/why not?
6. What annoys you the most?
7. Summer or winter?
8. Would you rather hang out with your friends or sit at home playing your favorite video games, on a pleasant day?
9. Who is your idol? Why?
10. Any quote that inspired you?
11. What is your dream job?
Once again, thanks a lot Senior😎 Fairy Kumar for nominating me. Lots of love😘😘💕
Okay, so done with the first good news. Now time for the second one!
#2 I received 50 followers on WordPress!!!!!(half-century😉😉😉😂😂😂) 😀😀😀 Thank you so much to each and everyone for supporting me in every way possible and finding me deserving enough to follow.😘😘I love spending my time here with you people. Meeting different writers/bloggers everyday. I’ll try and make my blog as interesting as possible.😁😋😅
Once again, thanks a ton to each and every person reading this right now! You do make a difference in my life even when you don’t realize it.😃😃😉😉😉😀